* Welcome *
“Lovers, to bed; 'tis almost fairy time.”
*~~*~~*~~*~~*
okok... I'll start off with yesterday
went to school as usual... was very anxious because today we would get our exam papers back, was nervous because I felt that I would do badly in this exam. Finally my teacher gave out the exam scripts... it was like one shock after the other. Total I had like 4 subjects below 50% and my highest is only 70 and that was like for SS/Lit... so depressed. Was like so down... felt like eating a whole bottle of pills(because jumping off a building seemed painful). Went for tuition... good thing Lao shi was in a good mood, she just asked me to read one chapter and a storybook for the lesson.
Later went to church, reached there like at 5.. so bored and tired so went to sleep. Woke up like at 6... Kenneth woke me up... I think he threw something at me. Still felt sleepy... tried to sleep again but he wanted to talk. So we talked, about what I dunno/ forgot, until my sis arrived. Went out for dinner, paiseh didn't have enough money.. so Kenneth 'treated' us. Back at church slacked around before joining the service, today was combined so went to the santuary. The message was about having the Zeal for God, didn't pay much attention because we were drawing pictures and talking... partly my fault too I admit. Went home in Kokos car, felt depressed again, didn't know how to tell my parents. Told daddy my results, funny but he didn't school me much, just gave me a pep talk. Went to bed, was tired out and sleep like the dead.
ok today.. hmm not much happened
Woke up like at 11.30, after that sat down and read. Ate cereal for lunch cos didn't feel like eating mee rabus... then did my blog. Later going to my Grandmothers house... Don't feel like going because they would sure ask for my grades and compare them to my cousins. Must buck up for my subjects...
~ Chatter ~
*~~*~~*~~*~~*